New Harley Engine?

Would not be the first time a rumor turned out to be true.

And not the last time one proved to be wrong.

Either way we will know soon enough......

Two reasons why Harley needs a new engine.. The EPA is the first an then' To please the people new to Motorcycles / Trikes' that don't understand that an engine is a heat pump and your not shielded from that heat by a firewall like with a car...Harley will have to go to fully water jacketed engines.. Bye bye air cooled...

Two reasons why Harley needs a new engine.. The EPA is the first an then' To please the people new to Motorcycles / Trikes' that don't understand that an engine is a heat pump and your not shielded from that heat by a firewall like with a car...Harley will have to go to fully water jacketed engines.. Bye bye air cooled...

:Agree: 150%
Nastalja is one thing, Common sense is the way to think. Wake Up Willie !

Uh huh ............ My thoughts exactly. The new engine in '17 may be a one hit wonder. I do believe I'll wait for a full water cooled before I trade out of the '16.

Uh huh ............ My thoughts exactly. The new engine in '17 may be a one hit wonder. I do believe I'll wait for a full water cooled before I trade out of the '16.

Liked your post so well, you did it twice, huh? :laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back