New from Mass

Puckoach

5+ Posts
Mar 30, 2024
Walpole MA
New to me 2015 Freewheeler.

Changing over from a 2015 Road Glide. Which was great to me, with trouble free trips to Cabot Trail, Lake Placid, Gettysburg,

and Sturgis. Plus, the annual Bike Weeks in Laconia. Hence the desire to stick with the 103.

Located near Gillette Stadium. Part of an active Legion Riders group at POST 106 in Sharon. Also, another

riding / touring group in the Walpole area. First trike in either group. But, I am also the oldest by 5-15 years.

Look forward to reading your posts, and increasing my knowledge.

New to me 2015 Freewheeler.

Changing over from a 2015 Road Glide. Which was great to me, with trouble free trips to Cabot Trail, Lake Placid, Gettysburg,

and Sturgis. Plus, the annual Bike Weeks in Laconia. Hence the desire to stick with the 103.

Located near Gillette Stadium. Part of an active Legion Riders group at POST 106 in Sharon. Also, another

riding / touring group in the Walpole area. First trike in either group. But, I am also the oldest by 5-15 years.

Look forward to reading your posts, and increasing my knowledge.

Welcome to Trike Talk R J….👍..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back