Name Our Club Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy, once you get as many responses as you want to wait for, you could maybe put up a poll, listing them all. That might get more people to respond.

Or maybe I have no clue what I'm talking about and I'm just babbling. :confused: It's happened before (but don't tell my students that! :eek:)

Juju-
I was thinking that too but waiting to see if that perfect killer name popped up in someones mind. We'll give it a bit and then decide on one. Once we choose a name then we'll all throw in ideas for a cool patch design. You artistic types be thinking about a style for that.

I am thinking whatever we choose, the group or club name will be at the top and TrikeTalk.com will be at the bottom with possibly some sort of graphic in between...like maybe a pool ball with the number 3 on it or a trike or not ????????? It will be decided from input from everyone here.

GONE THREE
three gone wild
wild on three
we ride three
one for all all for three
it's a three for all
go three
riding three and free
GONE 3 WILD
RIDERS OF THE 3
3 RIDERS GONE WILD
TRIKE TALKERS

I can see it now..All us old geezers on our trikes, blazing down the highway (at the speed limit or below), wearing our colors and then pulling into the Dairy Queen! Striking fear into infants and small animals. LOL That is the stuff they make movies about. (Mostly, staring someone like Tim Allen) Yep, make that a double (cone) for me.:D

Ive had some question me about the riding group idea. Let me re-iterate something here. I am not advocating starting another big GWRRA type club. I am advocating that we evolve into more than just an internet forum. We are all here because we love to ride, so I say lets talk trikes but lets also ride trikes, together when possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back