Name Our Club Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about something simple like: TRIKE TALK MOTORCYCLE CLUB.

We do have a lot of 2 wheel members.

Then a picture of a trike riding into the sunset.

At the bottom: Triketalk.com:D

The top two pics seem to be Threedom Riders and Tri-Riders. We need to make a decision so what do think? Is anyone here good with graphics and can design a patch design for these two to look at??

I have a riding club here in Lancaster Pa called FREE ON THREE . I liked the name as well. I have a vest made pictured in my gallery if you wanna see it

OK I may be too late on this one, but my two cents (for the little that's worth these days)....

We have the website TrikeTalk.com, the TrikeTalk Forum, the TrikeTalk Rally, and our shirts from the rally say TrikeTalk....

I just personally think we need to keep the name similar, so my vote goes to TrikeTalk Tribe (or TrikeTalk Crew, if people don't like "Tribe"). If the choice has been definitely narrowed down to the two Bazooka mentions, I'd have to go with Tri-Riders.

OK I may be too late on this one, but my two cents (for the little that's worth these days)....

We have the website TrikeTalk.com, the TrikeTalk Forum, the TrikeTalk Rally, and our shirts from the rally say TrikeTalk....

I just personally think we need to keep the name similar, so my vote goes to TrikeTalk Tribe (or TrikeTalk Crew, if people don't like "Tribe"). If the choice has been definitely narrowed down to the two Bazooka mentions, I'd have to go with Tri-Riders.

Yeah, my Favorite is still "TRIKE TALK TRIBE", but I guess Bazooka has narrowed it down to the last two He posted....;)

Tri-Riders sure sounds a lot like Trike Riders International. Just my two cents worth.

I agree with you on that one adventurer. I think we may have to eliminate Tri-Riders even though its my personal favorite.Google Tri Riders and see what comes up. Google Threedom Riders and see what comes up.Youll be surprised!

I am leaning towards Threedom Riders since its our second overall top pic. It's easy to remember and catchy. Trike Talk ___________ (anything) just doesn't sound like a great club name to me, even if its our forum name. I mean....Hell Talk? Bandiditos Talk? Outlaw Talk? Naaaaaaa......JMHO

How about Triple Down Riders, or Three Wheel Riders. Also, we cant call it a mc because it will vreate some issues with the 1% mc's in certain states like Florida, Texas etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back