My Birthday

Hope it's a good one Jack

450x260_783196bO7J_harley-davidson-birthday-cake-and-cupcakes.jpg

Been a great day so far, The wife is taking me to Metro Diner for supper tonight
They are a local award winning restaurant, been on Good Morning America and other TV shows

Today is my birthday, I turned 72
I am going to spend the day on my trike, then when my wife of 45 years ( gets done with working from home) will take me out to dinner tonight( this is a tradition in our family)

Life is good
Happy Happy Jack many more

Been a great day so far, The wife is taking me to Metro Diner for supper tonight
They are a local award winning restaurant, been on Good Morning America and other TV shows
Happy Birthday JACK We go to Metro Dinner up in Palm Coast when were down there I went 6 times in march. Enjoy your day .

Yep, that 72 number is sneaking up on me too. Had a "semi-retired" electrician here all morning. He worked his butt off hooking up a generator into my breaker panel. Found out he was also 71 YOA. In the last few years he has had both knees replaced and both shoulders done. Guy worked in the humidity for 3 hours like he was 20 years old!

Only as old as you feel Jack!!!!

Well it's not showing in my profile, but today is My Birthday. Getting together with the family later and having dinner and have some fun...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rabies
Back