Moving to the H-D page!

Oldrodder

80+ Posts
Mar 26, 2018
Sudbury, on. Canada
I've given up on trying to find a shop that will service my K1200 LT trike so I sold it! It was a great trike that served me well for the 3 yrs that I owed it, but at 77 years of age, I can't do the service on it. I'm looking at a 2007 H-D with a Motor Trike Gladiator kit. I'm not leaving Trike Talk, just changing pages. Thanks for all your help and advice while I was here.

Stay safe

Mike

Changing pages....

I totally understand your move. BMW motorcycle dealerships are sparse to begin with, finding one that will service this hybrid damn near impossible. Although at age 69 and in pretty decent shape, it gets harder every year to do even the most mundane service tasks on any one of my vehicles! It’s only a matter of when, not if, that I’ll be in the same boat. It has been nice to be able to connect with a fellow BMW KLT trike owner as few as they are. Good luck with your new page Mike......Rob Sprague

:wave4::Congrats:

I've given up on trying to find a shop that will service my K1200 LT trike so I sold it! It was a great trike that served me well for the 3 yrs that I owed it, but at 77 years of age, I can't do the service on it. I'm looking at a 2007 H-D with a Motor Trike Gladiator kit. I'm not leaving Trike Talk, just changing pages. Thanks for all your help and advice while I was here.

Stay safe

Mike

Not to discourage, but a lot of HD dealers will not work on aftermarket trikes either. You may want to find a HD trike. Best of luck.

I was also going to suggest a Tri Glide so the dealer can and will work on it anywhere you are. It’s the main reason I bought a Tri Glide. I do work on it myself though …It’s easy to find parts.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back