Movies / TV General Discussion

Don't know about this one...I was looking forward to it but wasn't impressed with the first episode. :Shrug: what did y'all think?

Me neither! Hard to understand the vocal thanks to so much of the speech being in “hushed” tones...therefore, hard to follow the story line. Also....what the heck were they doing flashing back over to Vikings??:Shrug: Strange presentation. I’ll give it one more chance Wednesday night...

Me neither! Hard to understand the vocal thanks to so much of the speech being in “hushed” tones...therefore, hard to follow the story line. Also....what the heck were they doing flashing back over to Vikings??:Shrug: Strange presentation. I’ll give it one more chance Wednesday night...

We use the CC for the hearing impaired :prophet: :good:

KNIGHTFALL.....Strike 2!

Evidently just another boring love story highly innertwined with a piece of history. I don’t know why they ALWAYS have to include a love story in the tale. I’m sure there was one but I’d rather see “just the facts ‘mam”. They did this with “Pearl Harbor” too amongst MANY others..really detracted from the story.

I looked up “Knights Templar” on Wickipedia....learned “the rest of the story” ...so I think I’ll pass on the remaining segments.

KNIGHTFALL.....Strike 2!

Evidently just another boring love story highly innertwined with a piece of history. I don’t know why they ALWAYS have to include a love story in the tale. I’m sure there was one but I’d rather see “just the facts ‘mam”. They did this with “Pearl Harbor” too amongst MANY others..really detracted from the story.

I looked up “Knights Templar” on Wickipedia....learned “the rest of the story” ...so I think I’ll pass on the remaining segments.

Well...based on what you have said, I'm just going to delete it from my dvr. That's a darn shame they had to ruin a perfectly good story with that romantic stuff :Crap:

Don’t be too hasty.....it might get better. Besides, you can always do a fast run-through on the recording to see if you want to continue with it.

Haven't seen the last two yet, so it may be a while.

Only watching Knightfall now because it's on after Vikings - split them up and Knightfall will be toast.

Been watching Hawaii 5-0 to see how the new replacements will work out. Blah! I may have to start hitting the bars on Friday nights again...:xzqxz:

They're doing a remake of Hellboy. Stars David Harbour, the sheriff from Stranger Things, as Hellboy. When you can't think of something original, do something over again...

[h=2][/h]

Watched a movie call "Happy Death Day". It was a very interesting take on Groundhog Day starring Bill Murray. Not a remake, but very similar circumstances.

We really liked it. The wife and oldest daughter watched at the theater a few months back, and when my wife saw it at walmart, she immediately picked it up to buy.

Watched a movie call "Happy Death Day". It was a very interesting take on Groundhog Day starring Bill Murray. Not a remake, but very similar circumstances.

We really liked it. The wife and oldest daughter watched at the theater a few months back, and when my wife saw it at walmart, she immediately picked it up to buy.

That was on Michele's list of movies to see when it came out, but she missed it... with your recommendation it's back on ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back