MotorTrike Adventure Driveshaft Evaluation

I take it from reading this thread that Motor Trike's drive shaft is too short and has a bad vibration.

I'm looking for a GL1800 Trike. Is this kit a problem on that bike?

This sounds like a kit not to be recommended.

Like Randy said... There are only a few of us that have ever experienced this issue and the real cause is probably not the drive shaft length but that seems to be the last straw.

I now have nearly 20,000 miles on my conversion and just don't pay any attention to the minor mirror buzz... Motor Trike is a GREAT kit but not for everyone. They are shorter and narrower then most which can be a real advantage or make for a bit harsher ride. It will depend on your needs and likes/dislikes... Do lots of research and ride as many different brands as possible before choosing. OH, and find a really good installer!!!

Ride Safe ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back