Motorcycle show in st. Charles, il.

Oct 19, 2011
GLEN ELLYN, IL. USA
Anyone going to the motorcycle show at Pheasant Run Convention Center in St. Charles, Il. the weekend of Jan. 17,18,19?
I've volunteered to work it (get in for free for helping for 4 hours)and our chapter gets $1000.

Tig and Juice from Sons Of Anarchy are going to be there.

Hey Gary, I can make it if you can talk them into move it a few miles south to St. Charles, MO.. They won't have to change very many things in their ads, zip code & a few other small things!! I promise to bring quite a few other people with me!!! :D;)pepper

have fun at the show, don't work to hard and tell Tig - glad they didn't kill you & tell Juice - Adios MF'er !!!!! :wave4:

is it any better than when they had it in Tinley Park a few years back?

Tinley Park Covention center was small.and people selling junk..some of the bikes were nice..

Not sure about Pheasent Run facilty and what they have going on inside..

is it any better than when they had it in Tinley Park a few years back?

Tinley Park Covention center was small.and people selling junk..some of the bikes were nice..
Not sure about Pheasent Run facilty and what they have going on inside..

I can't tell you, I've never been to one of these shows. I've only gone to the big International Motorcycle Shows in Rosemont each year. Since this show is only a couple miles from my house, I thought I'd volunteer and get free admission. Nothing else to do anyway. :D

From what I've been told it is a lot better then it use to be. Our chapter supplied volunteers last year and again this year.
Anyone coming, look for me (yea right, like you'll recognize me - short grey/brown beard) or ask anyone in a yellow STAFF shirt, I'd like to meet you and say hi. ThumbUp

I can't tell you, I've never been to one of these shows. I've only gone to the big International Motorcycle Shows in Rosemont each year. Since this show is only a couple miles from my house, I thought I'd volunteer and get free admission. Nothing else to do anyway. :D

From what I've been told it is a lot better then it use to be. Our chapter supplied volunteers last year and again this year.
Anyone coming, look for me (yea right, like you'll recognize me - short grey/brown beard) or ask anyone in a yellow STAFF shirt, I'd like to meet you and say hi. ThumbUp

Have to see how things go next weekend..I may come check it out ..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back