Men on the back

When we had our Spyder my wife lived to drive, and I didn't mind riding pilon at all. She has driven the GW, but it's harder for her and she needs more practice. She is scheduled for a trike class (required in Florida) and once she is legal, she'll be able to practice a lot more.

The pack of dogs I ride with will tell you they'd take a bullet in the skull before they'd ride "bitch", as it's called. Personally, if the need would arise, I'm sure it'd beat walking...

As for you quiche eaters, "they" say real men don't eat quiche. I say, real men eat whatever the hell they want! I like mine with bacon, onions and lots of cheese... :D

2-Chelseas first time as a pilot on the bike she grew up on.jpg

View attachment 8356

ThumbUp My daughter chelsea has always been too small to ride my old tour glide until i triked it.
The bike has always been promised to her when i kick the bucket.
The pictures you see here are the first time she has ever piloted a motorcycle.
Teaching her was on my bucket list.

It feels really strange to sit the co pilot seat on my scooter as i have never done it before!

Watching her joy at learning to ride this trike makes me swallow my pride.
I can't teach her properly without being there.

If i am riding bitch, Does that give me the right to bitch her out if she goes to fast, or other things that aren't in MY control?

I've ridden on the back 3 times with Mitzie at the Trike Controls (first time my idea, other two Hers)...do I enjoy it....."NO", but I make a terrible passenger anytime in anything. Gota' have the Handlebars or Steering Wheel in my hands.....:D ;)

Maybe show him a picture of chelsea?

You know? Look what your missing boy!

LOL!! That just might do it, Pcombe! Interestingly enough, his girlfriend's name is also Chelsi, spelled differently. Ass over tea kettle in teenage love... Those were the days, huh?

Men on the Back

I ran across this old thread while doing a little recent "in-house" cleaning.

I thought the thread was worthy of a bump even thought it's almost five years old.ThumbUp

Enjoy.:D

When we first started talking about doing a trike conversion I asked my husband if he would ever ride on the back... he got a weird look on his face and said no, so I don't see him ever doing that

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back