Men on the back

My wife and I go on long trips every year and it's nice to know if I get tired or lets say something happen where I can't drive she can. It doesn't bother me to sit in the back and it kinda fun seeing some of the things I miss while driving. One of the reasons I got the bike we have now is so she can ride it if she wants. 99% of the time I'm the driver but that other 1% I don't mind at all sitting second seat.

I have ridden on the back from time to time, making sure the wife can control the trike if she should have to take the controls on a trip sometime. She doesn't enjoy it nearly as much as riding on the back. I can't say that I really enjoy the back, but I suppose it is better than riding in the bed of a pickup on the freeway.

Never ridden on the back, And as far my wife driving and me on the back.
Ain't happening, She has no interest in bikes, I have a new bike in my barn for over two years now, And shes been walking past it all that time and hasn't notice it yet.:Shrug:

I am not saying that other dudes should not ride on the back-if your comfortable with it, go for it! The reason I would not, has nothing to do with my security in who I am- I am very comfortable with my sexuality.:D

My wife has no problems driving and as someone else stated, "I get to relax and just look around", it amazes me the stuff that you don't relize when you are always the driver, because your so focused on driving. So if she wants to drive and I ride B%#@h, then I say go for it.

If my wife would get her motorcycle license, I would ride on the back. My fear though, is that she may really like it and take it away from me.

BTW: I will eat quiche if it has smoked salmon in it.

We just traded both of our bikes and got a trike, needed to feel safer and hubby has back and leg issues, so far we love it, I am just wondering if most of the guys are willing to ride on the back? My husband rides back there when ever I want to drive, and boy do we get looks. :D So men do ya?
No!!!! It would never happen...Not an issue anyway, wifey doesn't have a license, or know how to drive it.

I am glad to see so many men will "ride bitch or dick" lol I hope my husband doesnt see this thread, I don't want him to get more ideas on what he can do when riding on the back lol. Now if the weather would just get nice :(

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back