March 2012 TOTM

Apr 13, 2008
Ohio
Congratulations to TrikerJoe of Orangevale, California, whose stunning '09 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Champion trike has been selected as Trike of the Month for March, 2012!

i2549.jpg

i2551.jpg

i2552.jpg

Congratulations great looking ride. March must be Trike Talks Black month 2011 is black also. Makes some good looking rides don't it?

Thank you Nana for the nomination. It's a total surprise and greatly appreciated! Thanks to everyone for their compliments. When I decided to get my Ultra converted, I wanted to do something different and I hadn't seen this done yet.

Thanks again!!
Joe

Nice looking ride, TrikerJoe. I goota ask are the red lights in the center of rear fenders reflections. If not how did you do that as the picture above shows perfectly smooth fenders.
I've heard of flushmount lights but those are unreal!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back