Looking for honest reviews of harley M8 performance parts

JTJersey

800+ Posts
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2021
Millville NJ USA
I've been searching for reviews about various intake and exhaust systems (and other assorted accessories) for the M8 Freewheeler using multiple search engines and different state and country locales for quite a while, but all I get are glowing reports about whatever product that particular website is trying to sell you. I'd like to find a site that will say "this air cleaner is junk" if it is junk without them trying to sell an alternative part. There are websites that do in depth reviews on everything from CB sets to hearing aids without pushing a sponsored company, but there doesn't seem to exist any such animal for Harley parts or motorcycle parts in general. I've been mostly going on the experienced suggestions from those in this forum, with great success I must add, but I'm just looking to expand my resources of info if anybody knows of some.

Very good post JT

It seems no one wants to compare apples to apples, my guess is it would be too time consuming and cost prohibitive to test all of the major manufacturers products

This is not IMO real time testing, most compare their product VS stock, ot is a selling tool for them, tho it does not answer or check all the boxes

You Tube...

I have found You Tube to be my friend most of the time when doing research. The interweb is also helpful at times. The best information comes from people you meet who have tried this or that. DK Customs has really good informational videos. They are honest people who care about HD riders and their bikes. They do not sell anything they have not used on their own bikes. They ride both two and three wheelers. Best of luck :)

I have found You Tube to be my friend most of the time when doing research. The interweb is also helpful at times. The best information comes from people you meet who have tried this or that. DK Customs has really good informational videos. They are honest people who care about HD riders and their bikes. They do not sell anything they have not used on their own bikes. They ride both two and three wheelers. Best of luck :)

DK Customs is top notch, I spent a day with them when my 17 Freewheeler was a test mule for their air cleaners, both before and after a tune with a PV tuner

They do a damn good job with all of their products, I was glad I got to see it live

You can see the tests here

https://www.triketalk.com/forum/thr...other-interesting-info-on-the-Milwaukee-Eight

DK Customs is top notch, I spent a day with them when my 17 Freewheeler was a test mule for their air cleaners, both before and after a tune with a PV tuner. They do a damn good job with all of their products, I was glad I got to see it live. You can see the tests here

https://www.triketalk.com/forum/thr...other-interesting-info-on-the-Milwaukee-Eight

They really gave your '17 a workout. Interesting information for sure that everybody should check out. DK is good people, one of the few retailers I actually trust. Thanks.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back