Looking for Goldwing Trike Dealers in US

I started riding 48 years ago with Honda in 1972. Upon relocation to Europe I removed myself from riding bikes for over 15 years. My wife gave me a HD for my retirement and purchased another HD in 2018. I'm ready to return to Honda and with four shoulder surgeries I prefer and Trike. My problem is finding a dealership that has Goldwing Trikes. Those advertised are not the same bikes they advertise. I have gone to GA, TN, AL and VA. Does anyone in Trike Nation where I can find 2019-2020 Honda Goldwing Trike? White is my color....

I started riding 48 years ago with Honda in 1972. Upon relocation to Europe I removed myself from riding bikes for over 15 years. My wife gave me a HD for my retirement and purchased another HD in 2018. I'm ready to return to Honda and with four shoulder surgeries I prefer and Trike. My problem is finding a dealership that has Goldwing Trikes. Those advertised are not the same bikes they advertise. I have gone to GA, TN, AL and VA. Does anyone in Trike Nation where I can find 2019-2020 Honda Goldwing Trike? White is my color....

Have you tried:

Honda of Russellville Phone: 888-753-0405 (Toll-Free)

DFW Honda Phone: (817) 421-4663

Also could buy a 2020 Goldwing and have it triked by a reputable builder. Papa Zook (Randy) is owner of this site is the only builder I would let trike any of my bikes.

You landed in the right place

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania. Ask and ye shall receive sorta... I see you have a plate full of prospective Wing's to pick from in short order keep us posted on how you make out Congratulations in advance.:good: Ride safe Fred

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Clifford!
:wave4:

Cliff,

The Honda GL1800 Tour in the white color you are looking for was available in 2018 and is called Pearl White. There are few if any new 2018s still sitting around in the Pearl White since it is a very popular color. There are a few leftover new 2018s still around in Ardent Red. Pearl White was not a color option in 2019.

The 2020s are out and there are a few scattered around in the new Pearl Glare White color. I stock the CSC conversions for these and would be happy to work with you on building one for you or helping you locate one if you are interested. Are you looking for a DCT or standard shift?

Randy

Have you tried:

Honda of Russellville Phone: 888-753-0405 (Toll-Free)

DFW Honda Phone: (817) 421-4663

Also could buy a 2020 Goldwing and have it triked by a reputable builder. Papa Zook (Randy) is owner of this site is the only builder I would let trike any of my bikes.

This is very helpful. Thank you