Kerrville Ride 2021

All I heard was the roar of your engine which inspired me to goose my throttle. That's why I started asking questions about your trike at the first stop. :)

I know this is contrary to how most GW riders feel but I really enjoyed riding behind Lola and Chuck. For me our rides in the Hill Country were "spirited". The sounds of the pipes from those ahead of me added to the exhilaration and experience. I liked it..... Jim

closing out my Kerrville trip I'm home in my living room no snow but suppose to be 30s and 40s rest of the the week. Once again had a great time enjoyed meeting everyone hope to meet again. Camping World took over our RV dealer while i was gone maybe I'll check out toyhaulers tomorrow:).

Bob, I am so happy you had a great time and even happier that you made it home. Good luck on your toy hauler search, you can show it off in Kerrville next year. ;)

Bob, I hope you can make Eastern Arizona this fall. Last year we had a blast. A lot of the same great people that were in Kerrville this year. The Coronado Trail ride is not to be missed. The weather is predictably good there in the fall. Kurt has picked a great camp site and time of year for this get together. Put it on your calendar..... IN INK! Jim

Camping World took over our RV dealer while i was gone maybe I'll check out toyhaulers tomorrow:).

Camping World is not my idea of an improvement over your old dealer. When we bought our TH, CW was the most expensive and the most arrogant. On the RV forums, They are known for shoddy workmanship and long lines for repairs, keeping your rig for months on simple warranty work. The salesman that sold us ours said CW bought out his employer and after their sales orientation, he left CW because of their attitude towards customers and purposeful lack of followup service.

Sorry for being so late at getting these up.

We left out of Mississippi, crossed thru the corner of Tennessee, over the great Mississippi River...

Headed%20for%20Texas.jpg

...into Arkansas when it was sunny...

Started%20out%20sunny.jpg

...that lasted a few hours, then it rained for the next 650 miles.

Then%20Rained%20rest%20of%20way.jpg

The next day, Mary and I, Kurt & Dennis leave out to...

Dennis%20Kurt%201st%20day.jpg

...meet up with everyone else at the Super 8 for a day of riding!

Leaving%20out%20Super%208%20first%20day.jpg

Kevin

This first day was very scenic, relaxing, and a lot of good visiting!

At one point, this was the view from a little one lane road...

View%20from%20Road%201.jpg

...AND, part of the road was a bit underwater!

Road%20is%20under%20water%20a%20bit.jpg

Another view of the river, right next to (or should I say flowing over) the road.

View%20from%20Road%202.jpg

Fantastic first day of riding! Hopefully it won't take me another month to post up pics from the next two days. :xzqxz:

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back