JUST KNIVES

attachment.php

Very nice !!!

View attachment 90567View attachment 90568View attachment 90569View attachment 90570View attachment 90571

New additions, Schrade, Case Trapper 4 dot, Case Stockman US Flag 3 dot, Custom case for belt carry. I have a couple more on the way.

You've added some nice ones to your collection Jim! :cool: looking forward to seeing them others when they arrive :clapping:

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my treasure find from our day trip to Salado a few weekends past....

20200801_204031.jpg

20200801_204116.jpg

20200801_204237.jpg

It was in a case with some vintage jewelry, couldn't believe my eyes when I opened it up and saw the tang stamp :xzqxz: what a great score!

I saw one of those at our towns monthly trade days, flee market type thing to most. It wasn't in nearly as good a shape as this one. I didn't even ask how much he wanted. That's a nice one.ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp

I paid 22.00 with shipping, I felt lucky with this purchase. I have to be careful or I will have a pickup bed full.

9E91F5D1-8F2F-462D-A330-05B7CF629E8D.jpeg6B917080-6C88-44E3-AE88-B30E43079097.jpegB668159E-7F39-430B-B60A-5131FD8ED930.jpegAE28DA0E-7D82-439E-908A-148C48B5BF63.jpeg7DB330B9-DBC1-43C6-A764-21F0C9B5F8DE.jpeg

The latest additions. This is the way I bought them, now time to polish them up. I just bid on a couple more. Sweetie hasn’t yelled yet. She has made sure that I have provided a knife to all the daughters, spouses and grandchildren that are old enough. I just bid on a case XX peanut, yellow handle for the Sweetie’s purse so she will quit taking my knife.

Jim, you've been bitten by the collecting bug, too. Been picking up some nice pieces.

You mentioned a knife for Sweetie. I got my wife an EDC knife early this year. It's a Gerber E-Z OUT Jr.

I've had an E-Z OUT since the late '90s. It has since been retired to a drawer in the motorhome. I saw the Jr. on line and got it for her. I didn't realize that it was that much smaller than the original. Only a 2" blade vs my 3", but still a handy tool to have. It only weighs 2 ounces.

The original one has been through a lot. I even lost it in the yard in the snow. Didn't find it until Spring. The serrations got so dull that I ground them down and resharpened it straight.

Gerbers1.JPG

Gerbers2.JPG

I know it's been a little while since I posted about some of my new additions.

Wanted to share something neat with y'all...

I've been looking at vintage boot knifes for some time now and recently followed a custom build of one on the knife fourm that I frequent. Dale is one of the administrators there and also a custom builder. So after he finished it he put up for sale. It was about 1am when he posted and well, as you all know us late nighters ... I saw it and snapped it up :D

I spent a little more than I wanted but considering what some of these old boot knifes go for I consider it a good deal, and a one off custom at that... He even made the sheath!

Marbles Customized dagger 1.jpg

Marbles Customized dagger 2.jpg

Marbles Customized dagger 3.jpg

Marbles Customized dagger 4.jpg

That's a purdy one, Randall. Don't cut yourself with the two blades.

I have a Turkish made cheapy one alone the same lines.

I know it's been a little while since I posted about some of my new additions.

Wanted to share something neat with y'all...

I've been looking at vintage boot knifes for some time now and recently followed a custom build of one on the knife fourm that I frequent. Dale is one of the administrators there and also a custom builder. So after he finished it he put up for sale. It was about 1am when he posted and well, as you all know us late nighters ... I saw it and snapped it up :D

I spent a little more than I wanted but considering what some of these old boot knifes go for I consider it a good deal, and a one off custom at that... He even made the sheath!

View attachment 91113

View attachment 91114

View attachment 91115

View attachment 91116

Probably Legal in Texas.......But in NJ it would be considered a Dagger, And Illegal like just about everything else here..:mad:..

Probably Legal in Texas.......But in NJ it would be considered a Dagger, And Illegal like just about everything else here..:mad:..

...well it's the wild west here, just show up to one of our "friendly " Capitol protests... bring your biggest gun or guns and knives if you want :Shrug:

:gun2::duel:

- - - Updated - - -

That's a purdy one, Randall. Don't cut yourself with the two blades.

I have a Turkish made cheapy one alone the same lines.

Thanks Bill, lol, I'll try not to... they tend to "bite" mostly y'a when I'm cleaning them up :cxtv:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back