jeff and elise in the USA

had a good breakfast in this cool cafe decorated in old album covers and memorabilia.
Mariposa seems to be the skunk capitol of the USA . didnt get to smell one though

is this the best taxi driver in the USA. he was such a good guy we got him to take us on his idea of a san fran tour. he was well informed on the city and i think he may also be the only american born taxt driver in the USa LOL.
champion bloke but we cant remember his name. thanks anyway

despite the sunny day the golden gate is often obscured by fog. just across the bridge the view when clear acros the water to the city is awexome.. alcatraz is right in the middle

another of those great travel lies or ommisions is the fog along the california coast.. we are totally immersed in california culture and its never foggy on tv or in the tourist catalogs. its another con like Aires rock in Australia, which isnt red in the slightest.
despite the fog the ride was great, cool but great. photos arent what i expected though. i was expecting a perfect sunny day for the ride, the reality is every day we were near the coast was foggy.

Jeff and Elise I have been enjoying your pics and stories immensely!

I hope that your stay in the US was everything you was hoping it was. We are a great bunch of folks, with a few knuckleheads thrown in to stir the pot (isn't that anywhere you go tho?).

Hopefully your story isn't done yet!

Rax

yes it does continue, willians was a very cool place. we make a point of interacting with the true locals as much as possible (when i say that im refering to the people who live there, but arent serving me. folks in the street, people going about their daily business)
i intend to do a post about my feelings about the people and the places when i finish the tour post.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back