J & M helmet headsets

Nov 24, 2010
Saginaw, Texas
My wife's helmet headset we got from from Harley went out. This is the second one to go out in last two years. Ordered a replacement from J & M. Anyone have experience with the headsets from J & M? So far she likes it.

My wife's helmet headset we got from from Harley went out. This is the second one to go out in last two years. Ordered a replacement from J & M. Anyone have experience with the headsets from J & M? So far she likes it.

We bought two J&M headsets when we got our new Tri two years ago. They have worked flawlessly since. We had used HD’s in the past and ended up in the trash.

Been using J&M headsets since 1999. Way, way better than even the newer H-D stuff and don't even think about the headsets H-D had back in 1999. They were total crap. I have a friend who used the H-D headsets for years and couldn't understand why I like the J&M so much. He went from a Limited to a Road King with no radio but got a J&M CB/radio set up and got a headset to use with it. He's a believer now. Like the old saying "the best you've had is the best you know" . . . and J&M is the best I've ever had for sure.

Sounds like you got your response on the J&M - nothing more to add.

Curious, what type of helmet do you have and, which headset did you get. I ask because we had our J&M headsets installed (installed on the inside) by Sierra Electronics - makes a world of difference.

We asl have a set of Cardo Pack Talk Bold headsets on our second set of helmets. Sierra installed them too.

I have J&M Elite wired headsets for my Shoei helmets that we use on the Tri-Glide and I have the J&M BT-04 bluetooth headsets for the Nolan helmets I bought from J&M with the headsets installed. We use the Nolan helmets when riding the Sportster. Everything I have from J&M works great. I had some questions about the BT-04 headsets and they are quick to respond. Great customer service as well.

Sounds like you got your response on the J&M - nothing more to add.

Curious, what type of helmet do you have and, which headset did you get. I ask because we had our J&M headsets installed (installed on the inside) by Sierra Electronics - makes a world of difference.

We asl have a set of Cardo Pack Talk Bold headsets on our second set of helmets. Sierra installed them too.

Hemet is a HJC modular and the headset is an Elite 801 series HS-EH1801-LDC-XHO

J&M

Have J&M helmet speakers - blew them out a couple of years ago. Replaced them with their new version - been great!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back