Is there an Easy Way to make the Flashers

no. Hate to be blunt, but the computer counts wheel rotations and uses that to determine length of dwell on the flashers. You will notice that if you are sitting at a traffic light, the flashers will stay on. Once you start moving, they will turn off. Been discussed a lot on the Goldwing forum and no easy solutioin.

Make the Flashers Stay On Longer on a 2002 Honda GW 1800..

Rog I'm guessing you mean the turn signals? If so yes you can make them manual if that's what you want to do. I've been riding for over 50 yrs. and I don't like the auto cancel. I cut the wire to the speed sensor and also removed the plate on the bottom of the steering stem. All manual now. The wire you want to cut is the white wire with the black stripe in the bundle that goes down the steering stem. Cut it back far enough so that you can solder it back should you want to go back to the self canceling. With the self cancelling they would shut off before I even started to turn. Had to keep resetting the turn signals.

Hope this helps.