INSURANCE

PosseRider

3750+ Posts
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2016
Dayton, Ohio
Hey gang, Just a thought. Our new sponsor Jim Palmer ,also does Home & Auto Ins. I got my new Tri switched to him when it came home. The other day I received 2 more bills in the mail. Home & Auto. Decided to give him a call. he saved me more $$ & got better coverage again. Good guy to work with, I know I was slow & not understanding a a few things,but, he never rushed me & took plenty of time helping me. Needless to say everything we have is now with Jim.

Hey gang, Just a thought. Our new sponsor Jim Palmer ,also does Home & Auto Ins. I got my new Tri switched to him when it came home. The other day I received 2 more bills in the mail. Home & Auto. Decided to give him a call. he saved me more $$ & got better coverage again. Good guy to work with, I know I was slow & not understanding a a few things,but, he never rushed me & took plenty of time helping me. Needless to say everything we have is now with Jim.

Same here, my home & auto were handled by Jim a few weeks ago. I was not happy with my current agent. He elected to have the insurance companies handle all calls for him so I haven't spoken to him for a couple of years but he was listed on my policies, thus receiving commissions on both.

I'm waiting for him to get licensed in TN to offer P&C insurance. A couple months ago he said he planned to do so but as of yet it has not happened. Guess I'll email him again and see what's going on. Sure would like another alternative.

I'm waiting for him to get licensed in TN to offer P&C insurance. A couple months ago he said he planned to do so but as of yet it has not happened. Guess I'll email him again and see what's going on. Sure would like another alternative.

The people who handle licensing in TN are probably not working.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back