Information about shipping

paid4c4

300+ Posts
Mar 28, 2016
Crestview Hills, KY, USA
I recently sold an F4 windshield to a GW owner who lives in Alabama. I live in Kentucky and planned to ship the windshield by either Fedx Ground or UPS.

The windshield is a Plus 4 so it's good size and creates a strange sized package. The weight of the package was just shy of 11 pounds. Fedx Ground was $50 dollars and UPS was $60 dollars.

I recently read a thread on the forum about shipping and the poster was saying that Staples ships cheaper than anyone else. Keeping this in mind and since our Staples Store is literally within site of UPS I decided to check them out. Staples is a Corporate Drop Off Site for UPS so you get the corporate rate for Staples.

The cost to ship from Staples was $35.12 providing for a 25 dollar savings for just driving across the street from the regular UPS store. It will even be quicker next time as I set up an account so next time it will be weigh and pay.

I just thought I would share as many of us buy and sell GW parts and saving on shipping is always a good thing so we can buy more toys!

Bill

This is good to know, for future shipping....................Staples will be checked next delivery...........(got to admit that I honestly never even thought of Staples for deliveries) untill reading your helpful post...... Thank you for the eye opener, Anything to keep my wallet thicker

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back