I'm buying a slightly damaged Stallion 2009

May 31, 2011
Mobile, Alabama
I'm needing some help finding a left side body panel and a dash panel that has the AC vents in it. The 2009 that I'm picking up next week it is missing a few pieces, that were removed :((stolen) while sitting in a salvage warehouse for five months. The left front side body panel more than anything.
251-404-6699 anytime :cool:

Last edited:
Yeah I did give them a call last week befor I made a decision on buying the bike. The prices or very high, so I decided I would check around first. Thank you for the quick response. ;-))

Yeah I did give them a call last week befor I made a decision on buying the bike. The prices or very high, so I decided I would check around first. Thank you for the quick response. ;-))

TBMS is gonna be your only source as the slightly wrecked ones out there are getting repaired rather than parted out. Call Nick or JT at TBMS 1-800-90TRIKE.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back