I find this strange

Rogue1

400+ Posts
Oct 8, 2018
Ramseur NC USA
A couple years ago I posted a thread looking for information on a code. b2285h.....2019 TG..... No one really had a good answer. Finally a dealer was able to find out that it was a low voltage code. I would clear the code and it would return the next day. Every day. Unless I kept the bike on a battery tender...then no code.

I learned to ignore the code as I don't use a tender during the summer months here in NC. I check for codes every couple of weeks and it never occured to me that since I installed the Dakota Digital Dash, I have not gotten the code. Been over a year now and I can't remember when I got the code last. The only thing I can think of is something in the stock setup was putting a drain on the system. OK, I'm done.

A couple years ago I posted a thread looking for information on a code. b2285h.....2019 TG..... No one really had a good answer. Finally a dealer was able to find out that it was a low voltage code. I would clear the code and it would return the next day. Every day. Unless I kept the bike on a battery tender...then no code. I learned to ignore the code as I don't use a tender during the summer months here in NC. I check for codes every couple of weeks and it never occured to me that since I installed the Dakota Digital Dash, I have not gotten the code. Been over a year now and I can't remember when I got the code last. The only thing I can think of is something in the stock setup was putting a drain on the system. OK, I'm done.

You are not alone with this trouble code, it seems the Triglide has this problem more so than the Freewheeler does

I am surprised the MOCO does not have a better answer to this problem

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back