How to clean a Stallion?

The reason I asked was that I was over on the gl1800riders site and noticed a couple of posts on the Stallion. There were a lot of misconceptions (of stuff that I was familiar with) that I tried to give more "knowledge" on. There are quite a few that were interested in it (this was on the 1800 Trike forum) but a good number of people who hadn't ridden/driven it were giving their very uneducated take on the concept of the Stallion. Since I had taken a demo ride on two different Stallions I was able to give a better perspective than I had earlier when I had originally addressed the post.

Still had a lot of misinformed comments made and one of them was about the windshield so I thought I would ask for (if anything else) my benefit.

Thanks for the reply, it confirmed what I had already kind of figured out but there is nothing like hearing it from someone who has "been there, done that".

Thanks,

Dennis

193 dtg Dubai
194 dtg Home (Stallion ordering time).