How often do you clean yours?

I do a "cleaning" every 3 months or 1250 miles at a minimum. There are exceptions ... I use the Honda Wax/Cleaner to remove bugs when they get bad ... :D ... The Fat Bottom Girls is Vivid Black ... so ... If I cleaned it every time it "showed" dirt ... I'd never get to ride it ... :Shrug:

I do a "cleaning" every 3 months or 1250 miles at a minimum. There are exceptions ... I use the Honda Wax/Cleaner to remove bugs when they get bad ... :D ... The Fat Bottom Girls is Vivid Black ... so ... If I cleaned it every time it "showed" dirt ... I'd never get to ride it ... :Shrug:

The ceramic coating isn’t enough to take care of the bugs? I thought after this stuff was applied it only took a good water rinse-off to take care of any/all grime...??

I'm at my 2 year anniversary & I have not washed it (soap & water).

The HD spray can polish the dealer gave me works well, but Lucas Speed Wax is my favorite because it is fast & easy.

I also have Original Bike Spirits Spray Cleaner & Polish, which is close to the HD spray polish.

I plan on washing it this fall after my trip to Durango, CO.

6 years old and never been washed. Rains a lot down here and I get in it ALOT. Wipe it down while wet with clean towels.

That seems to do it except for the front wheel.

That I have cleaned.............well maybe I have cant remember the last time.

I'm always washing and waxing my bike....I will not be seen with my trike, unless it's clean and waxed up...

Everytime it rains I sit in my garage and wax away!!!

I probably have 8-10 coats of wax on her by now .....I put my headphones on/and rock out to my favorite group (led Zeppelin) This is my way of relaxing :p..... I hate to be bothered, and interrupted while waxing, so I shut the garage door, [and pretend I'm not home] while I'm waxing, I always have friends that just drop by and that totally kills the mood! :blush::blush: OR I wash it and ride down the street to a park very near me, and I have my favorite shade tree that I park under, and wax here there.....:D:D

Life is Good!!

Ronnie

Well. 390 miles on the new 19 and got caught in the rain. I'm in farm country so by the time I was done riding. It needed soap and water. Just using spray cleaner would have prematurely put the dreaded swirls in the vivid black paint. I remember why I hate vivid black. Lol. My Roadglide was Black quartz. didnt show the dirt as bad. I'll soap and water it when it needs it. Other than that I clean it with the Harley spray cleaner. Works good. I dont mind doing it all the time. I have a lift which makes it so much easier.