How many miles do u travel per day on a trip?

Depends on the roads chosen. I could comfortably ride 600 mile days on the interstate. Open her up and let her eat. However this is not what I prefer. Really boring to me. We ride 95% secondary roads through small towns etc. If you choose this way, 400 miles is a full day most times.

We always look for the most convoluted way to get from A to B when on a holiday ride. Often via M, P & Z.
One ride we could have got on the highway and got there in 3 or 4 hours allowing for stops. We took a day and a half, found some great out of the way places and talked with the locals. The trike tends to attract people when you stop for a break. Locals nearly always know of spots to check out. As I wrote earlier, it's the ride. Not the destination,for us.

Being married to a long haul trucker who has an iron butt, I am used to doing 600-800 mile days. But I'm bent, buckled and riding now :AGGHH: so trying to get him to shorten the day... and stop more often. We covered 25 states while riding in the U.S. last year ThumbUp

Being married to a long haul trucker who has an iron butt, I am used to doing 600-800 mile days. But I'm bent, buckled and riding now :AGGHH: so trying to get him to shorten the day... and stop more often. We covered 25 states while riding in the U.S. last year ThumbUp

Sounds like you need to come back as you missed a few states.:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back