Here is the promised comparison of Love Jugs new Mighty-Mites with Wards

I'm definitely purchasing Love Jugs my question is should I purchase the MightyMites or the larger Coolmasters ?

Do the MightyMites cool as well as the CoolMasters ?

They are within a few degrees of one another and the Cool Masters have shown to be a tiny bit more effective in stop and go traffic and the Mighty Mites do slightly better at higher speeds so there is no real discernable difference in them. I sell a lot of both, the police agencies use the Cool Masters pretty much exclusively.

harrell42

I have had the cool master love jugs on my trike for about 2 years and 25,000 miles

and they work very well. I installed them myself with no trouble, the only thing they

did viberate bad and i was at bike week and had the love jug guys put the frame mounted

bracket on and they are much better, so i would recommend anyone to get the frame mount

bracket at the very first they will viberate much less and probably last much longer

harrell42

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back