New member here Lin2020 from RI

Hi Linda, :welcome: to Trike Talk

Riding a trike will get better each time you ride

It takes different muscle memory than a 2 wheeler, practice as much as you are able

Welcome Linda,

Absolutely a different animal the trike is. I've just had mine just over a month now. For me, the biggest thing to get used to is the turning. Pull and push rather than lean. Every ride I feel a little more comfortable. But then I still have those whoa turns too.:) Best of luck, ride safe and this is a great forum so stay in touch!

Used to ride a deluxe a while ago and decided to get back to riding. My husband and other family members all ride. I’m having a hard time transitioning to a trike from the 2 wheeler. Hoping to get back out when the spring comes. Just wanted to say hello!

Linda…Welcome to Trike Talk..👍👍..

Welcome Linda. From SW Pa. The first time I rode my trike I hated it but after about 100 miles I loved it its different but once you get used to it you will love it

Welcome Linda think of it as riding a snowmobile as far as steering goes. It will make a big difference in what you expect to happen when you steer.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back