Harley's first "production" electric motorcycle...

i agree, they aren’t targeted to us, but I don’t think they are target towards millennials either. The $29,799 price tag effectively prices it out of the range of most millennials.

Bubba

They are targeting the the guys with the gotta have the newest toys 'First kid on the block Syndrome, And have the money to buy it....And the patience to do the R and D Free of charge a win-win for Harley....Not so much for the buyer....

They are targeting the the guys with the gotta have the newest toys 'First kid on the block Syndrome, And have the money to buy it....And the patience to do the R and D Free of charge a win-win for Harley....Not so much for the buyer....

Come on Bob, don't be so cynical, you did r & d for harley for awhile.:laugh: I never thought I'd ever want a new harley. But man, the first harley that doesn't have a chance of leavin a oil stain in my garage, does intrique me.

Come on Bob, don't be so cynical, you did r & d for harley for awhile.:laugh: I never thought I'd ever want a new harley. But man, the first harley that doesn't have a chance of leavin a oil stain in my garage, does intrique me.

I rode the snot out of VW Beetles, And if they didn't drip a little from the rear main bearing the bearing wasn't being lubed properly...But $35k it better not sump, Or transfer trans oil...Now that said if i only rode 2k a year i would have never known about the problem , Like Harley knows, And hoping the warrteny runs out by the time the next owner finds out..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back