Happy Thanksgiving

Dec 27, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Just wishing everyone here a Happy, safe and joyful Thanksgiving! Take a second a let us know what you are most thankful for this year. I'll start it out ...
I am most thankful for being blessed with a wonderful family and being able to make it through my medical issues and be here with them. God is Great and life is good.

God Bless all of you!!!!:LordHelp:

They might come in sideways, but here we are celebrating T - day at home. Thankful that Diannes surgery last night went good. Kidney stones the size of boulders needed to be shot with lasers. 1/2 successful. Happy Thanksgiving to all.:qpnmt::Turkey:

Attachments

• WP_20161124_007.jpg
    WP_20161124_007.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 296
  • WP_20161124_003.jpg
    WP_20161124_003.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 300
I am thankful that together we have managed to assemble this amazing community, a place we can come to every day and connect with one another. I am thankful for each of you and your willingness to openly share your knowledge, hopes, dreams and prayers with one another as friends. I wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Blessed Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back