Great Post for Father's Day!!!

rmrc51

Lost In The 50's
Feb 2, 2009
Palmyra, Virginia
I received this e-mail from a member of the car club I belong to as I also have a 57 Chevy BelAir. I thought I'd also share it here with Father's Day this weekend. Great story!!!

==========================================

8-Yr-Old Son Promises Dad ’57 Chevy For 57th Birthday and Follows through when he's Grown Up!

This is a simple story, but it’s a beautiful one. When he was just 8 years old, a little boy promised his dad a 1957 Chevy Bel Air for his 57th birthday. Decades later, that little boy is a man, and he’s followed through on his promise.

http://www.motorauthority.<wbr>com/news/1092572_8-yr-old-son-<wbr>promises-dad-57-chevy-for-<wbr>57th-birthday-follows-through-<wbr>when-grown-up-video

awesome story and video, it's great to see things like that between a father and a son. Happy Father's Day.

Guess I already got my classic, but will have to get two years older before I'm 67 driving a 67. When I was a senior in high school in the fall of 66 I was in a local Ford dealership that had a burgundy colored galaxie in the show room and I fell in love with it. Two years later I got a 67 burgundy 2dr hardtop and this was the car my wife and I started out together with. Children happened and the 2dr had to go. Four years ago on our 38th anniversary we purchased a 67 burgany galaxie convertible and enjoy the summer cruising, car shows and driving in parades around the area. PS the grandkids just love it.

:D,,,Great story !!!!Think I'll mention to my son about my great desire for a 69 z28 ,,not a clone like I priced a couple weeks ago but the real thing !!!!ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back