Grease

Oct 10, 2013
Harrison,Ohio
Have a 02 Wing with 05 Monnarch II kit, How many grease fittings need attenetion and how often?..Thought Ive read every 3000 miles? And just peeking under Trike without jacking up I only see one fitting rear of drive shaft at U- Joint. Thanks for any info. Dogman513

I have an 07 Monarch II and I was told usually give it a couple shots of grease every time I change the oil unless I drive a lot of gravel roads. The only fitting you should have is on the u-joint right ahead of the differential.

I have an 07 Monarch II and I was told usually give it a couple shots of grease every time I change the oil unless I drive a lot of gravel roads. The only fitting you should have is on the u-joint right ahead of the differential.

Ok thanks Mick, just with my quick look it is the only one I saw. Appreciate it, and Cmon Spring!!

Just looked under my 2012 Monarch II and found no grease fitting. Looked around drive shaft, u joints, and any where else I could think of.

Just bought it so new to trikes. It is a K002144 kit so any help is appreciated.

In the u-joint right ahead of the differential is a zierk fitting for grease. If you run your fingers around the u-joint youll be able to feel it easier than seeing it. To grease mine I back it up on ramps to get underneath it,then I can see it to grease it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back