Freewheeler "Chopper" Project

I dunno how you have waited this long but I bet you will be like a 4 year old in a candy shop when you take your shake down run:p

Looking forward to your pics and report;)

Reactions: MDO
So you plan on being there Sat. morning, the 17th?

Yep... I hope to enter it in the show in the trike class. It is up on the rack now.

Had a another hiccup today. Its like bases loaded bottom of the ninth stress levels....The Cobra power header is NOT compatible with the most popular tuners. The O2 sensors are not compatible. So I was forced into a last minute change up. We are overnighting a set of Vance and Hines power duals to take its place. Slip-ons (SVT Boneshakers) remain the same. V&H is not a bad trade. Price is = to Cobra. I only picked Cobra because it did not have a logo stamped on it. Otherwise it was a coin toss. Anyway, I should hear it run for the first time tomorrow.

I saw the sheetmetal/fiberglass and trike together for the first time today.... It is better than a home run date with Alisha Silverstone in her Areosmith Cryin' prime!!!! I would share a pic... but don't want to spoil the unveiling

One thing (other than paint) that I am really happy with is the relo of the brake master cylinder and associated lines. It is now safely and cleanly located under the RH side cover.

That REALLY cleans up the neck

I like the braided steel lines too :D This is more fun than Christmas morning!

Forward Master Cyl.jpg

One thing (other than paint) that I am really happy with is the relo of the brake master cylinder and associated lines. It is now safely and cleanly located under the RH side cover.

That REALLY cleans up the neck

I like the braided steel lines too :D This is more fun than Christmas morning!

View attachment 75157

Ya. That placement shows no one gave a crap. A just shove it there.

Mine is protected and hidden now because of the lowers I put on.

Looking forward to the unveiling.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back