Ford Dealerships

Dean, I've been e-mailing my contact at World Ford and he says he has one of the service managers working on contacting TMS. He said he'd let me know when she found out anything.

It may be they don't contact TMS until you actually have something go wrong with the Stallion and then, maybe, they spring into action at the time. Anyway as soon as he lets me know anything I'll post it here.

Dennis

186 dtg Dubai
187 dtg Home (Stallion and Triumph ordering/buying time)
Dennis,
Thanks for the info. I will keep looking for the posting. I don't need any service right now, but it is nice to know where you can take your Stallion when you need some service.
Dean

yes i have check the fuse under the set they ware good. I am going take my stallion TBM. someone told me that could be a fuse under the hood .

Kenneth yes there is another power distribution box on the left side of the motor under the air cleaner. I did not remember any cooling fuses in there, so let us know what TBMS identifies as the problem.

I have not been able to unlock my colt trailer with my key, the key will turn the lock but it will not open. I called TMS and i am wateing for kelvin or nick to call me back.I need to know if any no how to open a colt trailer without a key.
k. wesley

Probably a job for a locksmith, short of mailing you a replacement key it could be awhile. And if you are flat out having trouble making the key work...a locksmith is probably going to give you faster results.

Dennis

56 dtg Dubai
57 dtg London

154 dtg Dubai
155 dtg Home

That very same thing happened to me and I called a locksmith and he could not open it, so he drilled out the lock and replaced it with a new and better lock. The whole deal cost me 109.00, but it was under warranty so they paid for it.

I have found a ford dealership that will service the stallion....
Raceway ford, darlington, sc

just in case you are in sc....

Oddoman
effingham, sc # 667

:) I have found a ford dealership also that will service my stallion....
Preaus Motor Company who is a ford dealer in Farmervill, LA
k wesley.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back