follow up to service manual for 2015 Triglide

gfaltersack

50+ Posts
May 23, 2018
forestville wisconsin usa
Seeking info on changing out brake pads on my 2015 I found nothing for several days. It seems Harley changed calipers on the Triglide in 2014 and once again in 2019 according to the Harley OEM parts site. While I appreciate the help from those responding the info given still did not cover 2014 thru 2018. Finally I found a reputable website with a complete downloadable service manual at "the best manuals online". They were quick with my info and the cost was $39. I hope my search may help others someday.

Seeking info on changing out brake pads on my 2015 I found nothing for several days. It seems Harley changed calipers on the Triglide in 2014 and once again in 2019 according to the Harley OEM parts site. While I appreciate the help from those responding the info given still did not cover 2014 thru 2018. Finally I found a reputable website with a complete downloadable service manual at "the best manuals online". They were quick with my info and the cost was $39. I hope my search may help others someday.

How do you like the manual? Is it an actual digital copy of the HD service manual?

Without seeing the actual HD manual it sure looks like the real thing with HD logo in the beginning and 1898 pages

Mine only has 474 pages. Does the cover look like this?

HD Manual Cover Page.jpg

They list an all trike Freewheeler models for 2021, my year, but I hesitate as I don't want to accidentally pay for the same manual again.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back