Floorboards

I have long legs and the floorboards have my knees just above the tank. I changed the brake lever, and seat already but still to high. I got the floorboard spacers widens and lowers an inch hoping that does it bars and risers after that. Any other ideas? Thanks Mike

I have long legs and the floorboards have my knees just above the tank. I changed the brake lever, and seat already but still to high. I got the floorboard spacers widens and lowers an inch hoping that does it bars and risers after that. Any other ideas? Thanks Mike

Have you considered an engine guard with highway pegs?

I don't have the long leg problem but I found that with a Pingel spacer kit which is 1 1/4 spaced and a set of PegBoard adjustable floor boards I have all the adjustability you could need.

My brake pedal no longer is in the way of my foot and these boards really let select multiple feet positions.

I did something similar using ciro3d pegs, an extended shift lever and brake lever, and some different floor boards that are shaped with the front corners cut out of them. Totally transformed my comfort on the bike almost like having forward controls.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back