raising driver floorboards

Jun 7, 2022
Mountain Hiome
I know this is a crazy question but does anyone know of a kit that raises the driver floorboards? I am not talking out but up. Vertically challenged rider is asking me. I know it can be done but figured I would see if someone has done it before me.

Thanks.

I know this is a crazy question but does anyone know of a kit that raises the driver floorboards? I am not talking out but up. Vertically challenged rider is asking me. I know it can be done but figured I would see if someone has done it before me.

Thanks.

How much higher do you need to go? You may be better off fabricating something to replace or raise the floor board rubbers on your existing floorboards.

You would probably have to design your own mount brackets, I have not seen anything that would move them up for late models

Older touring models had an adjustment to move the boards up a bit, tho they will not work on late model frames

#26 in this picture

Medium

How much higher do you need to go? You may be better off fabricating something to replace or raise the floor board rubbers on your existing floorboards.

Have to agree with JTJersey. Could a cut to fit a piece of wood for floor board (whatever thickness you want) remove rubber insert and bolt down. Glue rubber to top of wood. Could shellac wood from elements. Just a suggestion.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back