Raising CSC rear end

Sep 24, 2019
Cape Coral
Greetings......I'm trying to load my 2013 CSC 1800 in my toyhauler. The 1st time tore out the coolant reserve tank. The 2nd time tore a piece of the flooring.

I was advised to try 3 things. 1) replace front fork springs with Progressive springs. 2) use ramps. 3) Adjust rear end height by turning adjustment wheels.

Anyone try #3?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings......I'm trying to load my 2013 CSC 1800 in my toyhauler. The 1st time tore out the coolant reserve tank. The 2nd time tore a piece of the flooring.

I was advised to try 3 things. 1) replace front fork springs with Progressive springs. 2) use ramps. 3) Adjust rear end height by turning adjustment wheels.

Anyone try #3?

Thanks in advance.

[First......Let me welcome you to Trike-Talk.....:wave4:....

[Second.....Use ramps.......ThumbUp...You'll find that's easiest and surest way to stop damaging the underside of any Trike...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back