Fixed Switch

ctdair

150+ Posts
May 29, 2016
oberlin
Several threads here and other forums on cleaning a failed clutch switch. I missed the ability to start in gear because clutch not being recognized by ecm as being pulled in. Basically open switch housing and liberally flush with contact cleaner. What was invaluable to help verify operation was a post I found here. I will attach screenshot , I should have saved link to the thread but wasn’t thinking. First few shots of cleaning and operation didn’t succeed 3rd big blast cleaner did the trick. Pretty cool being able to see the switch change of state. Too bad my brakes haven’t been this ez. Waiting on new rotors.

IMG_4763.png

Several threads here and other forums on cleaning a failed clutch switch. I missed the ability to start in gear because clutch not being recognized by ecm as being pulled in. Basically open switch housing and liberally flush with contact cleaner. What was invaluable to help verify operation was a post I found here. I will attach screenshot , I should have saved link to the thread but wasn’t thinking. First few shots of cleaning and operation didn’t succeed 3rd big blast cleaner did the trick. Pretty cool being able to see the switch change of state. Too bad my brakes haven’t been this ez. Waiting on new rotors.

View attachment 117825
This is a good thread with a pictorial

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back