First ride in a couple yrs

wlivin2

400+ Posts
Feb 22, 2020
Washington Pa USA
Couldn't take it any longer haven't been on a bike for a couple yrs now. I don't ride other peoples bike even close friends never did BUT today was different I went to a friend and said can I ??? He walked to his truck hit door opener said have at it be back buy 5 so he could could go to his kids house. It was a great time a good time till I had to stop it was a soft tail, been a long for me to be on 2 wheels legs didn't like but I did ok . Took it back by 3. Thanked him for the use . I really needed to be on a bike again told me to come take any time I wanted lol but I need back on 3 wheels now and some day I will at least that's the plan

Now that's a friend! Most don't loan their bike out, even to friends, especially old ones that haven't driven one in years. I used to miss riding on two, but not so much anymore. I keep a spare Goldwing for when I do, so I guess knowing its there and knowing I can drive it anytime I want, satisfies that urge.

that’s a true trusting better than friend there! Only people who’ve gotten to ride my bikes are the techs that work on it and really trusted closest friends . And I’ve got some that I wouldn’t let ride because of their skills/ style.
Before you go out and buy3 , if you’re going HD , be sure to ride all 3 offerings Triglide Ultra, RG3, and Freewheeler. Each has a different ride/ personality and level of comfort . When I bought my TriGlide in 21 , I rode several older ones and found the 21 new had the best ride ( and of course the highest price tag) . I’m 31 k miles in and very pleased with it. But having ridden a RG 3 , which wasn’t available then , I may have opted for the RG 3. Good Luck!!!

I guess I should have said get back on 3 wheels . family changes is why I sold my trike always had a bike was on 3 for at least 10 yrs .I get the itch everyday just can't seem to shake it..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back