finally got trike - Missouri

Oct 8, 2011
Dexter, MO
Just to let everyone know, I finally got my Goldwing triked last weekend. I got a Roadsmith down at Horizon Trikes in Clarksville, Ar. Rode it 200 miles last weekend and LOVE it. Thanks everyone for all the helpful info.:Excited:

Re: finally got trike

Congratulations dmccord! Hope it is exactly what you wanted.Now put it in the wind.RIDE SAFE

Re: finally got trike

Welcome to TT and congradulations on the new Roadsmith conversion from Horizon Trike Center. We had Horizon trike our Goldwing in Dec. 2010 with a Roadsmith conversion. Have been very happy with the conversion and work by Aaron Mize and his crew. Happy riding and ride safe. We get up to Bernie every once in a while, we have kin there. Post some pictures please.
just sayin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back