finally got it

DRT

Jul 7, 2016
Midlothian, TX
I finally got my 2013 Road Glide Ultra back from Bikes to Trikes with the Motor Trike conversation and custom paint. Road it Sunday for about 150 miles. Took a little getting us to the turning and cornering, but started feeling better throughout the day. Looking forward to riding it a lot more.Dennis.jpg

Great looking Trike

I've always liked road glides the faring seems to work really well. enjoy the new/old ride looks great! ThumbUp ride safely fred

Nice looking trike! Let us know how you're doing... Couple hundred miles you'll be comfortable, couple thousand, you'll be an "expert". Have fun, post often, ride safe! ThumbUp

Wow, that looks really good, Dennis! Man, I like that trike. ThumbUp

Do you happen to know Curtis & Kristi Pyatt from there? Curtis was our Boss Hoss dealer.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back