Finally finished my Custom Freewheeler Seat

Well we collect our Freewheeler next month and I've finally finished my leather seat and pillion pad. Loads of hard work and I reckon I've put a month of hours into it from start to finish. Really pleased with how it's worked out and will be taking to the dealer next week to fit on the new trike.Here's a few pics plus a link to some more in Flikr.https://www.flickr.com/photos/101580165@N08/DSC_0894 by Philip La Roche, on Flickr

DSC_0877 by Philip La Roche, on Flickr

DSC_0874 by Philip La Roche, on Flickr

DSC_0889 by Philip La Roche, on Flickr

DSC_0893 by Philip La Roche, on Flickr

French ??? France ??? figures, ya make me wanna take the craft up, like i wanted to years ago, an ya mite be too far for me to send ya my seat to get it done, Maybe, Maybe not come to think on it.

Ya do my seat, i come get it, when i visit the 16 dead relatives buried there from d day

Mite jus make that happen, hell it could go viral on the net, make it a WWII themed seat, me you shaking hands, embracing, crying, **** im in. Now for that bloody passport thing.

Great work, but ya know that, much to be admired. Best to ya from Texas.:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back