Finally a solution to the feral hog problem

• Admin
Re: Fianally a solution to the feral hog problem

Feral hog populations are growing at an alarming rate and are a serious issue that is costing American farmers and ranchers more than 1.5 billion dollars per year. (source Mississippi State University) Blowing them up with Tannerite is pretty over the top and is not a widely used practice, but if my farm were being devastated by hogs, I might have to consider it.

They are a problem. Can do a lot of damage just like beavers. Animal rites people think it is OK though.

Shredded pork! Get out the Sweet Baby Ray's!:laugh:

Awww Yes! Sweet Baby Ray's ThumbUp
Keep a bottle in the Fridge and a spare in the Cupboard at all times.

Ain't many issues a well placed explosion and a large caliber Weapon can't cure :D

<font size="3">They are a serious nuisance in Florida, difficult to trap, hard to track and eliminate. </font>

Yeah they are epidemic here in Texas. I guess that's why you can use Tannernite and also hunt them with machine guns from helicopters. You'll never get rid of them but maybe control them at best.

Awww Yes! Sweet Baby Ray's ThumbUp
Keep a bottle in the Fridge and a spare in the Cupboard at all times.

Ain't many issues a well placed explosion and a large caliber Weapon can't cure :D

If you want to kick up the Sweet Baby Ray's a touch do the following.

• 2 of the 40 oz bottles of the traditional sauce
  • 1 Bottle of chilly sauce
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 1 onion peeled and cut in half
  • Brown sugar to taste
  • Hickory flavored liquid smoke

Empty the bottles of BBQ sauce and chilly sauce into a sauce pan, the the juice of 1 lemon in, the onion which has been peeled and cut in half. I add about a half cup of brown sugar to start and several shakes of the liquid smoke. I then start bringing it up to temp while stiring often, I then taste for sweetness and smoke flavor, and add more liquid smoke or brown sugar as needed.

Once it starts to simmer I turn it off and bottle it back up, put it in the refrigerator to keep. It keeps real well.

If you want to take it to a whole new spicy level get some Chipotle in Adobo sauce. I put some of the sauce in a pan and start with 1 pepper and some adobo, I then hit it with the stick blender until the pepper has been ground up, you can use a regular blender or food processor if you like. I keep adding pepper and adobo till I reach the spice level I'm looking for.

Thnx for the tips on putting some "Socko Secret Snap-n-Sizzle" in the Baby Ray's ThumbUp
Have to give it a sampling for sure.
The Wife & Kids are far too "white-bread" and sissified for the Spicy so,,, All Mine! :D
I'll put a Flaming Pig Skull Label on the bottle to prevent the poor little Nancies from hurting themselves by accident.

Thnx for the tips on putting some "Socko Secret Snap-n-Sizzle" in the Baby Ray's ThumbUp
Have to give it a sampling for sure.
The Wife & Kids are far too "white-bread" and sissified for the Spicy so,,, All Mine! :D
I'll put a Flaming Pig Skull Label on the bottle to prevent the poor little Nancies from hurting themselves by accident.
GOOD that you are looking out for them. I would be on their side.:gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back