ELECTRIC hARLEYS? TELL ME IT AINT SO!

Maybe just switch off the sound track and listen to the Bike itself.....HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......:D

Maybe just switch off the sound track and listen to the Bike itself.....HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......:D

Gotta be about as annoying as a ninja?:mad:

I am gonna go see the thing in the morning. It ought be cool for laughs! Not at all in the market for something like this.
The way I see it is that by the time you pay to charge it up you have bought a buttload of coal for the power company.They burn that coal and release another buttload of nasty gases into the atmosphere. They use scrubbers and chemicals to clean the air out of the stacks but what comes out of the stacks isn't clean.
In changing the coal into electricity we have done essentially the same thing as we did when low water usage toilets were mandated. We use less water per flush but now have to flush 2-3 times. These are better now than in years past but you get the idea.
Harley is out to have something for everyone and this is just another way of giving folks what some of them want.
It'll be cool for those that need something like this.
I just hope the riders don't sneak up on the rest of us!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back