Early Christmas

What are the fisrt mods you are going to add?

Already done: floor board extensions, Kuryakyn extended brake pedal, highway pegs, Mustang saddle, Utopia back rest.

In the garage waiting for this dang artic winter blast to move out so I can work: 12" KST six bender handlebars, H-D heated grips, CB module along with switchpack for PTT button, tour-pak relocator kit, mount for my Garmin Zumo XT and another for my cell phone, RJS Originals wheel discs.

That's all for now. I tell myself I am NOT going to spend crazy $$ customizing / accessorizing this one . . . well beyond what I've already spent, lol. But there will more than likely be DK NexGen shocks and Intimidators, Custom Dynamics LED lighting, Dakota Digital gauges and a bunch of other things I'll stumble across.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back