Do all new bikes have WHIM?

David792

150+ Posts
Mar 6, 2019
Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
I was at the dealership today and did not see a single bike with a 7 pin connection port. The salesman told me that HD does not use it anymore. I asked if all the touring bikes came with a WHIM installed or if it is integrated into the GTS system. He really couldn't give me a solid answer.

Does anyone know if touring models all have the WHIM pre-installed? Or is that something that will be an added cost to the buyer?

I also see that HD has expanded it's line of BT intercom systems. I am guessing that only the HD BT intercom will pair with the 2023 GTS systems.

I was at the dealership today and did not see a single bike with a 7 pin connection port. The salesman told me that HD does not use it anymore. I asked if all the touring bikes came with a WHIM installed or if it is integrated into the GTS system. He really couldn't give me a solid answer.

Does anyone know if touring models all have the WHIM pre-installed? Or is that something that will be an added cost to the buyer?

I also see that HD has expanded it's line of BT intercom systems. I am guessing that only the HD BT intercom will pair with the 2023 GTS systems.

Only the CVO comes with the WHIM. Some of the 23s still have the plug.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back