Custom Dynamics Probeam Tail lights?

My Turn

80+ Posts
Aug 2, 2016
sebastian FL
Anyone here have the Custom Dynamics Probeam Tail lights on their FLRT?

I already have the Sylvania LED bulb replacements with the CD flasher module and am looking for something brighter and more noticeable.

If you have them, do you have the smoke or red lenses?

Look at the Eagle Tail Lights

Anyone here have the Custom Dynamics Probeam Tail lights on their FLRT?

I already have the Sylvania LED bulb replacements with the CD flasher module and am looking for something brighter and more noticeable.

If you have them, do you have the smoke or red lenses?

I am running the Eagle tail lights, very much like the Custom Dynamics but a whole lot cheaper and much

brighter than the Sylvania LED bulbs. They come with a life time guarantee. Also using The Gen3 halo headlight and passing lights. Check them out at Eagle lights. Be sure to order for FreeWheeler.

Just ordered the Eagle units. They were already on sale and there was an additional 15% off for bike week. $161 total shipped!

UPDATE received the Eagle Tail lights and installed them. They are way way brighter than the Sylvania LED 1157 replacements. My only criticism is that I don't like them strobing in turn signal mode. Would rather have them flash at the standard turn signal flash rate.

Since they have built in strobe function I no longer need my Custom Dynamics Magic Strobes module. If anyone would like to have it $50 shipped.

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back