Cruise Control Issue

My brake lights work , the cruise light will come on when you set the cruise , but no cruise, I jacked it up tonight & pulled the two switches out the blue & white one sounds like a gravel pit , the black one has a burnt contact , its still under warranty if I can get a hold some one at TMS & get the parts that would be great ?? Are riding days up here are number ??

I replaced the brake light switch & cruise switch , now my park lock works & the cruise control works , TMS sent me the parts , the radiator leak was A bad cap the last repair man cut one side off the cap off with a splitting mall & the clamp on the over flow tube was for a 3/4" heater hose & did not fit , so now the leak is fixed , & I replaced the 4 Hiem joints on the front brake supports . THANK YOU TMS FOR THE PARTS & SUPPORT

I replaced the brake light switch & cruise switch , now my park lock works & the cruise control works , TMS sent me the parts , the radiator leak was A bad cap the last repair man cut one side off the cap off with a splitting mall & the clamp on the over flow tube was for a 3/4" heater hose & did not fit , so now the leak is fixed , & I replaced the 4 Hiem joints on the front brake supports . THANK YOU TMS FOR THE PARTS & SUPPORT

Glad to read that you are up and running.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back