Cornering lights

Mar 15, 2022
Hauppauge
Hi can anyone help me out, the right cornering light on my 2004 Goldwing GL1800A trike is not working and I cannot figure out how to take it apart to check and see if the bulb is burnt out.:(

Thank you

Pilot

Hi can anyone help me out, the right cornering light on my 2004 Goldwing GL1800A trike is not working and I cannot figure out how to take it apart to check and see if the bulb is burnt out.:(

Thank you

Pilot

It's not too terrible to get to the bulbs but can be a bit tricky. you have to first remove the center black plastic panel above the chin panel with the lights, it has some plastic pins at the top and screws at the bottom to remove, then you can get to the screws to remove the chin panel, once that is removed you can get right to the lights, the hard part is moving the panels around so you can get to the lights, be careful, lifting the front wheel helps to get the panels out of the way as there a real PITA to get out off. as you can see one of my plastic pins is missing but you can see where it goes. you also have a couple screws on each side under the light to remove IMG_3313.jpgIMG_3314.jpgIMG_3315.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back